About Jess Cohenwww.JessCohenRealEstate.com || Jess Cohen started her career in public health where she honed her skills in economics and statistics. After leaving her academic life, she found real estate to be a natural extension — she knows the nooks and crannies of the city and has an analytical and critical eye. Whether you’re looking for your first place, relocating to the area, or looking for a bigger space, Jess puts her clients first. She makes the buying or selling process happen seamlessly.
Jess listens to what her clients are looking for. She respects budgets. She advocates for her clients every step along the way. She is patient, enthusiastic, and sometimes even funny. Service is a priority and she will do everything to make sure her clients’ needs are met.
Jess Cohen moved to the Boston area in 2005 and can’t find a reason to leave. She enjoys the city life with lectures, concerts, and great bike lanes and relishes the opportunities to go to the mountains and the beaches just outside the city.
- Researcher, Harvard University
- Founder, OpenDoor Tutoring, LLC
- Analyst, Abt Associates
- MSc, Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health
- MPH, Biostatistics, Tufts University
- MS, Nutrition Policy, Tufts University
- BA, Religious Studies, Math, and Computer Science, New York University
- Licensed MA Real Estate Salesperson
- Member of the Northeast, Massachusetts & National Associations of Realtors
- Lembu Tech Agent of the Year, 2014
- First-time homebuyers
- Relocation homebuyers
- New to the area
- Distance sellers
- Resident of Cambridge and homeowner
- Improviser at Improv Boston
- Squirrel Brand Community Garden
- Volunteer with Boston Cares